- Execute the action plan and implement the defined solutions.
- Update documentationProcess mapping within Record to Report activities,
• Active participation in the month end closing tasks at General Ledger level,
• Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation,
• Preparing financial reports (BS, P&L) for management purposes,
• Ensuring process compliance with internal procedures,
• Smooth collaboration with other departments and units in the organization.
You should have:
- Azure Active Directory: Authentication Provider, Conditional access.
- • Approx. 2 years of professional experience in Accounting/Finance, especially in RtR
• Degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking or Economics
• Good knowledge of English
• Very good Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
• Attention to details and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders and peers
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training – that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code – we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value
for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits