Our client and your future employer has over 30 years of experience in the constructioni ndustry. It is a technology and production center that ensures quality and the highests tandards, and the continuous improvement of personnel and products contribute to products of the highest level. It is currently looking for Regional Sales Representatives to take care of local customers as well as to start a regional branch of the company.
As a new employee, during your trial period, you will be assigned a mentor who willh elp you with your introduction. What’s more, you’ll have the chance to improve yourj ob-related qualifications and acquire new qualifications (through subsidized training), and through participation in international projects, you’ll have the chance to get to know foreign markets, including by attending trade fairs.
Are you looking for a place to develop? Are you interested in stable employment? Do you want to have a real impact on the organization and build something from scratch?
Apply and join a company that in three decades has become a global market leader in gates, windows, doors, and fences!
- support and develop the sales entrance and garage gates, joinery based on the agreed
- sales strategy in the assigned region
- building a distribution network, acquiring new customers, and developing sales at
- existing distributors
- the realization of budget targets
- conducting training courses in the region, i.e. at customers’ premises as well as at the
- training center
- support of marketing activities in the local market – including participation in local
- trade fairs and coordination of local promotional campaigns
- active and continuous monitoring of the market – both from the own distribution
- network and from the competitors
- improvement of own professional and competence qualifications through participation
- in internal and external training courses according to the needs of the company and its
- knowledge of the market and the gates and joinery industry, current commercial trends
- fluent in Italian language
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (min. B2)
- experience in sales and cooperation with customers
- very good negotiating skills
- high personal culture
- openness to change, flexibility, and willingness to develop
- readiness to improve your qualifications
- a minimum of secondary education
- active driving license, category B
- stable employment in a modern, dynamically developing company, which is the leader
- in the gates, windows, doors, and fences market
- access to the latest technologies and product solutions
- attractive remuneration and motivational bonus system
- equipment with tools necessary for the performance of tasks: a mobile phone, a laptop computer
- a wide package of initial training as well as product and technical training
- a friendly working atmosphere in a team of competent people
Stages of the recruitment process:
1. Analysis of your CV
2. Online interview with an Antal consultant – a short conversation in English, during
which we would like to get to know you and your motivations.
3. Meeting with the HR department on the client’s side.
4. Decision and employment
We kindly inform you that only selected candidates will be contacted.