We are recruiting for a Regional Marketing Manager EMEA with good language skills in Polish and English based in Krakow, Poland.
Our client’s team pride themselves on the products and services they offer to the customer, that’s why they are recruiting collaborative, enthusiastic, results-driven individuals, to join their team in an ever-changing technology focussed industry!
With over 80 years in high-service electronics components distribution, the client distributes a comprehensive portfolio of products globally. Their team is working with the largest manufacturers designing and manufacturing development kits and boards, providing customers of all sizes with experience which can be applied at any stage to accelerate time to market – from research and design support to prototype and test right through to production services.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Marketing role;
- Proven experience in project management, managing digital, multichannel campaigns, across multiple
markets, on time and to budget;
- Experience in creating and executing marketing plans, driving KPIs, and management of marketing
- Knowledge of digital processes and timescales, ability to communicate effectively with design, UX, and
- Experience in campaign localization across multiple markets;
- Ability to drive and manage brand programs;
- Passion for innovation and testing new ideas;
- Experience in successfully working in multi-cultural organizations across the globe and understanding of
how to manage cultural diversity;
- Experience in working closely with the wider organizations, including Sales Teams, e-commerce Teams, and
- Copywriting skills;
- Experienced in working within a matrix organization and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in B2B;
- Very good level of Business Polish and Business English – Ability to translate creative copy PL to EN, and
EN to PL;
- Additional language will be an advantage.
- Focus on execution and results-driven;
- Think creatively;
- Good networking skills;
- Problem solver;
- Well structured, organized, able to multitask;
- Quick thinking and acting, decision-maker;
- Able to work successfully as part of a team and independently.
- Join one of the biggest global electronics distributors, well established on the market;
- Fast growing technology industry;
- Employee benefits: Multisport, private medical care;
- Competitive salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.