**Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good English and German skills are required (B2);
- Good analytical skills, practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Ability to enhance process and controls;
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Teamwork approach;
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change and to work under pressure;
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules;
What duties will help you grow?
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- Intercompany invoicing & reconciliation;
- VAT accounting and reporting;
- Closing subledgers and General Ledger;
- Fixed Assets accounting;
What our client offers?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.