Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work in Australian timezone during MEC (4 days in a month)
- Previous R2A experience would be an asset
- Ability to work with attention to details
- Patience to learn and flexibility towards the client
What duties will help you grow?
- Journal entry processing
- Fixed Assets accounting, Intercompany reconciliation
- GL close – trial balance review, FX revaluation
- BS accounts reconciliation
- CPM reporting, Providing finance analysis and reports on request
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.