Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
The candidate will collaborate in the support and maintenance of existing applications, installed in manufacturing plants. Plants are located in Poland and also in several foreign countries. The support activities include resolution of incidents, diagnosis, root cause analysis and problem-solving. As Support, the candidate will be executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
Additionally, you will help troubleshoot issues and conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing, work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- At least 2 year experience in the Web application testings
- Knowledge of QA methodology is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Working knowledge of test management software a huge plus
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high-quality work
- Good command of the English language.
You will have;
- Salary between: 118.000 PLN – 180.000 PLN gross/year (10.000 PLN – 15.000 PLN gross/month) based on experience (B2B contract)
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil,
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Lab camp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training,
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability,
- The gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects,
- Extra advantages like Private Health Insurance, Multisport Card, free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruit in the office
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
- Modern office located in Katowice.
- Flexible working hours (with a possibility of remote work)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.