Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
The candidate will collaborate in the support and maintenance of existing applications, installed in manufacturing plants. Plants are located in Poland and also in several foreign countries. The support activities include resolution of incidents, diagnosis, root cause analysis and problem-solving. As Support, the candidate will be taking part in designing and featuring rollout while cooperating with other team members (DEV, BA and other QA engineers).
Additionally, the candidate will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage and supporting QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- Good understanding of RESTful API architecture and payment processing systems
- Experience with: MS Visual Studio and TFS; SQL Server – TSQL; Windows Services
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests
Previous experiences in the field of payment systems are an advantage are considered a plus.
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high-quality work
- Good command of the English language.
You will have;
- Competitive Salary: 10000-15 000 PLN gross/month (~2350-3500 EUR gross/month)
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil,
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Lab camp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training,
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability,
- The gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects,
- Extra advantages like Private Health Insurance, Multisport Card, free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruit in the office
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
- Modern office located in Kraków Old Town
- Flexible working hours (with a possibility of remote work)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.