As Quality and HSE Manager you will be in charge of defining policies and strategies for Quality Management, always in coordination with Top Management, as well as being a key member of the team identifying and implementing new concepts in quality and implementing the suitable ones. Your role includes defining Quality Standards for all systems and complying to the same as well as promoting the quality achievement and performance improvement of the entire organization.
- Defining competencies for Quality Department team members.
- Overseeing the performance of all aspects pertaining to Quality in Corporate Office and at site.
- Promoting the competency development of personnel in the scope of Quality.
- Designing and implementing all activities pertaining to Quality.
- Recommending to Top Management the resources budgets (assets including people) for the Department.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Evaluating performance of the Process, Product & Quality Team members.
- Training Quality personnel in process areas including internal auditors (including HSE).
- Approving all documents and records pertaining to Quality as well as the outputs of Quality Team.
- Deciding on Non-conformity standards for the moving assets, actions to be taken against the non-conformities.
- Monitoring the performance of internal auditors.
- Qualifying the Internal Auditors of Systems of the company and conducting all types of Quality audits within company.
You should be:
- Fluent in Englishand native Italian
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Background in Engineering – Mechanical or Electronics with related QM & HSE certifications up to date.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in managerial position in medium-size multi-national organization.
- Experience in QM for non-standard production/assembly lines is preferred.
- Certifications mandatory: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (knowledge of implementation, certification and ISO14001&18001).
- Knowledge of API standards for Oil & Gas, EFQM, ATEX equipment certification and TUV are plus.
- Relative industries: Oil & Gas – pipeline management, automotive industry.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course.
- Training program.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities.
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.