The Purchasing Specialist is tasked with actively seeking and acquiring new business partners in order to establish commercial cooperation, maintaining and building relationships with existing suppliers, so as to achieve the assumed quantitative and qualitative goals in the product sector for which he/she is responsible:
- Searching for and acquiring new partners to expand the supplier database within the product industry in which the specialist works.
- Creating databases (entering suppliers who have clearance products or those who do not currently have slopes, but are interested in cooperation).
- Cyclical contact with suppliers to verify the potential for commercial cooperation.
- Creating and presenting purchase documentation (including data on: product quantity, transaction terms, samples and photos) for a product manager from France in order to receive a decision regarding a specific transaction.
- Carrying out negotiations with suppliers (price, quantity of goods, payment method, transport) with compliance with the conditions set by the product manager from France.
- Analyzing the purchase process to optimize it.
- Entering and updating supplier data in the Selligent operating system, by entering information that facilitates further cooperation with the supplier.
- Participation in conferences, company presentations, trade fairs to present customers with the French business concept.
- Maintaining and building long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Representing and popularising the company’s values.
- Experience in sales, customer service or call centre will be an advantage;
- Advanced Czech (B2+) speaker and at least an intermediate level of English;
- Strong commercial attitude, not afraid to speak, negotiate and communicate with many suppliers, and clients;
- Multisport card
- Medical care Lux-med
- Axa group insurance
- Language courses
- Foreign delegations
- Development opportunities in the company’s structures
- Additional monthly benefits packages for the best employees (including vouchers)