As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering the project, with authority and responsibility from the Project Board identifying business opportunities, negotiating, leading and managing the Project Team to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Planning and monitoring the assigned projects.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required.
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Collaborating closely with different company’s departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Applying change control and configuration management processes.
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Representing dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aiming at getting things right first time.
- Supporting fellow employees at all times.
- Be results-oriented.
- Interacting with other departments when required.
- Identify training requirements.
You should be:
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Certifications: PMP certificate is mandatory.
- Experience: Min 3 years in operation planning in the role of Project Manager,
- Relevant fields: Oil & Gas or EPC contractors companies.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Target success-driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Intensive training with Project Management’s Team.
- Corporate Bonus policy is applied.
- Travel business policy (ticket, accommodation, daily allowances)
- Days of vacation as per country’s law.
- Multi-sport card, fit -stop activities.
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.