Location: Northern Italy (provinces of Milan, Lodi, Brescia, Cremona, Mantova, Monza and Brianza).
Are you a European or Extra EU citizen and would you like to work in Italy as a professional nurse?
Our client is looking for specialized nurses to be included in its staff in clinics and geriatric institutes in Northern Italy.
We are looking for nurses sensitive to the patient’s conditions of discomfort and suffering, and at the same time able to communicate safety, competence, and trust in the healthcare choices made.
What you’ll do:
- Providing and administering medicines;
- Measuring body temperature and blood pressure
- Detecting vital signs (heart and respiratory rate, state of consciousness)
- Practicing injections
- Compiling and updating patient medical records
- Preparing and administer intravenous therapies (drip), set up and check medical equipment
- Collecting samples (blood, urine, feces, tissues) needed for the various medical tests
- Making bandages and bandages
- Preparing patients for surgery and therapies
- Treating, mobilizing, and transporting non-self-sufficient patients
- Practicing first aid techniques
- Managing the emotional aspects related to the different stages of illness, treatment, rehabilitation, healing, relating to the patient and his family with empathy and humanity.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in nursing or equivalent diploma
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language (C1)
- Fluent knowledge of English is considered a plus
- Having obtained the recognition of the foreign degree/diploma in Italy and the qualification to practice the profession in Italy (FNOPI registration) is considered a great plus
- Availability to open VAT number in Italy
- Ability to relate to Empathy, professionalism, and respect with patients and family members
What you can expect form us?
- Information support step by step
- Permanent contract as a professional nurse upon obtaining all the legal requirements to operate in Italy
- Attractive salary
- Support for relocating in the city of destination