Do you have a leader spirit? Do you have experience in business and people management? Are you great at understanding people’s needs? Make an amazing turn off your career and take the opportunity to work and live in Prague. Take it a step further.
We are looking for someone who can;
- Delivery of new recruit on-boarding sessions and ongoing product, solution, service knowledge assessment.
- Continuous development of training and knowledge/skill set assessment material.
- Manage the E2E Quality cycle to ensure continuous skills performance with the team.
- Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment modules.
- Evaluation of team performance and coaching team to improve their product/services/solutions knowledge (sales agents, team leaders, supervisors).
- Collaboration with supervisors and operation manager in order to improve agent skill set/knowledge across a project.
You should have;
- Strong communication skills, including communication at an executive level.
- Passion for products.
- Organizational / planning skills.
- Technically capable.
- Presentation and training delivery skills (intercultural).
- Motivational and leadership qualities.
- High-level knowledge of Windows/MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Experience in IT, B2B, sales, account management.
- Fluent in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.