Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 1 year of experience in Procurement or Accounts Payable Department
- Accounting knowledge and understanding (preferably Accounts Payable)
- Very good Dutch (C1) and good English (B2)
- Decision making maturity and proactiveness
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving approach
- Good time and task management
What duties will help you grow?
- Executing all Indirect Procurement Process activities (create and maintain Info Records, Source lists, process order confirmations, maintain purchase orders, request special payments) in accordance with global procurement policies and procedures
- Coordinating and /or initiating procurement related master data and transactional data
- Monitoring and resolving all assigned parked and blocked invoices in a timely manner, ensuring invoices are available for payment
- Resolving pricing discrepancies for invoice resolution and working closely with vendors and AP team
- Maintaining professional and effective communication with vendors and internal customers, managing relationship with commodity managers, production planners, AP staff and vendors
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Client legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.