Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Communicating – excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail – strong emphasis on accuracy and detail time/task management – able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to accomplish goals; time/task management – able to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- German and English on communicative level
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensures the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets and maintains strong working relationships with vendors
- Processes routine Purchase Requisitions (reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval), manages routine free-text requisitions when required compares product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- Transmits POs to suppliers and manages negative order confirmation
- Expedites delivery when needed/requested and manages goods/services claims
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders and files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and proactively identifies improvement opportunities
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.