Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of English and Italian at a level of at least B2
- Very good customer service skills/ strong interpersonal skills and client-focused attitude or proactive approach
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work schedule
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 1-3 years of experience in procurement area
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba
What duties will help you grow?
- Processing routine Purchase Requisitions
- Responsibility for first line helpdesk support for stakeholders and suppliers
- Responsibility for internal database changes
- Maintaining strong working relationships with vendors
- Handling administrative duties relating to purchases, including tracking orders, and ensuring records are kept up to date
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Client legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.