Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good Hungarian (C1) and good English (B2)
- Accounting knowledge and understanding (preferably Accounts Payable)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Decision making maturity and proactiveness
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving approach
- Good time and task management
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensuring the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets
- Comparing product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- Maintaining strong working relationships with vendors
- Processing routine Purchase Requisitions (reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval)
- Managing goods/services claims and being responsible for internal database changes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Client legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.