Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Language skills: English B2 and Portuguese C1
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Processing routine Purchase Requisitions (reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval)
- Managing routine free-text requisitions where no competitive bidding is required
- Amending or closing Purchase Orders
- Customer focused service towards the client
- Transmitting POs to suppliers and expediting delivery when needed/requested
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Client legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.