Procurement Process Junior Specialist FRENCH SpeakerKrakòw, Katowice - Poland [Hybrid Model] Apply Now
Procurement Process Junior Specialist ITALIAN SpeakerKrakòw, Katowice - Poland [Hybrid Model] Apply Now
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Have a very good command of spoken and written French (C1) and English (B2)
- Be proficient in MS-Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Experience in the procurement department will be an advantage
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Validating purchase requisitions and creating Purchase Orders
- Transmitting POs to suppliers and managing order confirmation
- Managing goods/services claims and escalation points for advanced customer queries
- Handling customer or supplier queries over calls and emails
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Client legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.