What do you need to start?
- Language skills- English C1
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in procurement will be an asset
- In charge of PR -PO processing,
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery and other commercial discrepancies (eg. price, payment terms)
- Assure data flows between processes, quality and accuracy
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders, suppliers
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.