Are you a native Polish speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
You will be;
- Supporting Inside Sales Representatives and preparing value propositions on products & solutions.
- Attending sales meetings and support the assigned sales team on daily basis.
- Giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and virtual demonstrations of the hardware, articulately and confidently.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Collaborating with country product managers and engaging resources to finalize sales projects when necessary.
- Directing prospects to the virtual & field sales team when needed.
- Ability to set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets to go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keeping records of calls and sales and note useful information.
You should have a bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Studies, Information Technology, Engineering etc.
- Proficiency in Polish language and intermediate skills in the English language
- Interest and passion for IT HW or SW technology and Sales
- Fluent level of English and required native local language
- Previous experience in Pre-Sales IT environment and/or sales or IT customer service experience is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (phone manners)
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Commitment, drive and achievement orientation
- Proficiency in MS office
- A good mixture of structured analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about brand new products and services and describe/explain/present them to prospects
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
We are offering you a competitive salary. Also, additional extra days of holidays. You will have;
- A multisport Card,
- FitStop activities,
- An opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- An attractive quarterly bonuses according to the performance,
- An extensive training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes,
- A workplace-based in Prague
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.