Are you a native Czech speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
- Supporting Inside Sales Representatives and preparing value propositions on products& solutions
- Attend sales meetings and support the assigned sales team on daily basis
- Giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and virtual demonstrations of the hardware, articulately and confidently.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Collaborating with country product managers and engaging resources to finalize sales projects when necessary
- Direct prospects to the virtual& field sales team when needed
- Ability to set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets to Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Studies, Information Technology, Engineering etc.
- Proficiency in Czech language and intermediate skills in English language
- Interest and passion for IT HW or SW technology and Sales
- Fluent level of English and required native local language
- Previous experience in Pre-Sales IT environment and/or sales or IT customer service experience is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (phone manners)
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Commitment, drive and achievement orientation
- Proficiency in MS office
- A good mixture of structured analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about brand new products and services and describe/explain/present them to prospects
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Competitive salary
- Additional extra days of holidays
- MultiSport Card
- FitStop activities
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Attractive quarterly bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague