Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of English language- C1 [at least B2 for A3 grade]
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch language- C1 [at least B2 for A3 grade]
- Experience in financial services sector
- Overall understanding of the pension administration and/or pension administration experience (as asset)
- Analytical skills
- MS Office skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Providing service to a Dutch organization in terms of Dutch pensions management
- Performing tasks in close cooperation with a front-office team located in Netherlands within the same organization
- Being responsible for processing multiple tasks to maintain data of employers and their employees such as personal/company data and their status change management, affiliation of new employers, end of affiliation of employers, processing employment and salary data of employees, invoicing, retirement, passing away, other entitlements and payments administration
- Responsibilities may include outbound telephony
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.