**Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
For our Client in Krakow we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team specializing in P2P processes and to help building this new team from the very beginning. The scope covers processes: P2P (AP and T&E resolution team and Help Desk).
Who are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of English and German (at least B2 levels),
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills,
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What will you do?
- Ensuring the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely,
- Cooperation and mutual support in group work,
- Managing goods or services claims – either by phone or by email – according to your preference,
- Possibility to use foreign languages daily, working in an international environment.
What our client offers?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.