Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 1,5 years of experience in the P2P or similar area
- At least B2 level of English
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
What duties will help you grow?
- Process Invoices (PO, Non-PO, Recurring, Down Payments documents)
- Perform Vendor Balance Clearing and Vendor’s account reconciliation
- Review and resolve client and Vendor Queries
- Support control processes
- Support junior employees
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.