Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
At least 2 years of experience in Polish accounting
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – especially Excel
As well as:
Ability to manage priorities, deadlines, and tasks to accomplish goals
Strong attention to details and analytical skills
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensuring the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets
- Managing goods or services claims
- Cooperation and mutual support in group work
- Filling documents according to procedures for audit purposes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.