Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Language skills: English B2 and German C1
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in Order Management/Processing will be a valuable asset
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Responding calls and e-mails from Partners and End Customers according to SLA/KPI/applicable process
- Successfully managing order backlog in ERP system (Oracle) and managing leads/opportunities in the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Sending order-related documents to the Partners as specified in SLA/KPI
- Ensuring correct order pricing and securing necessary approvals for order management exceptions follow up with Partners about payments in a timely manner, controlling credit limit status
- Supporting Shipping/Logistics department for on time delivery by providing precise updates
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.