The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong delivery skills with experience in providing order management services
- Good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with client partners
- Transition experience
- Fluent German skills both in the spoken and written form
- Intermediate proficiency in English
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Good understanding of contracts and interpretation of contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship and reconciliation between the Oracle ERP system, CPQ, and contracts
- Knowledge of OTC – Order Management life cycle, SAP order processing
- Ensure customers receive the correct service/product and in a timely manner and the ability to solve problems that may arise during the fulfillment process
- Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle and provide the daily Internal audits
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of a Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.