The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong delivery skill with experience in providing order management services
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with client partners
- Transition experience
- Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship between Oracle ERP system, CPQ and contracts, order Management life cycle, SAP order processing
- Ensure customers receive the correct service / product and in a timely manner and the ability to solve problems that may arise during the fulfillment process
- Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle
- Proactively identify and help implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to support a positive customer experience
- Provide training, mentoring and guidance in order management procedures and tasks to team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.