Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in the IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
- 3rd level support if application log show error, fatal, critical
- Executing scripts and pipelines
- Troubleshooting Mview, DBLink, DB Connection problems + fixing deployment problems
- SQL / PL/SQL script error analysis
- Clone DB with predefined scripts/workflow
- PL/SQL knowledge with experience in Oracle DB administration
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems administration
- Powershell scripting
- Understanding of network technologies
- Familiarity with Linux systems
- Knowledge of GitLab/Artifactory
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have the possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are fantastic communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.