Our client is a market leader in the solar industry connecting the global solar manufacturers and the national professional solar installers offering an optimally available range that suits the rapidly developing market.
As The Operational Account Manager Solar for Poland, you are expected to:
- Have around 5 years of experience in Project Management, operations, delivery, preferably B2B; doesn’t have to be a necessary PV, but it could be great to have.
- Speak fluent Polish and English, knowing Dutch is a huge plus!
- Have an entrepreneurial character, good leadership, and time-management skills are important.
- Be proactive, not reactive. Not only taking orders but try to identify the ways of improvement for client businesses, prepare them for changes and challenges.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the entire operational process of existing Polish customers. This includes reactive tasks such as order processing and after-sales, but also proactive contact with the customer
- Responsible for the design of the ordering process
- Monitoring and optimizing customer relationships
- Analyzing the results of the customer and responding to this
- Identifying and responding to needs
- Shifting between the head office in the Netherlands and the account managers in Poland
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary
- Working on the future in a successful company in a challenging, fast-growing sector.
- Working for one of the largest solar importers in the Benelux.
- Enthusiastic, collegial, and capable colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop within the organization.