Our client is a market leader in the solar industry connecting global solar manufacturers and national professional solar installers offering an optimally available range that suits the rapidly developing market.
To support its rapid growth in Poland, our client is looking to strengthen its sales team. As Operational Account Manager you will be responsible for an established customer group within Poland and for maintaining good customer relationships together with the Account Managers working from Poland and the Netherlands.
As Operational Account Manager for Poland, the requirements are:
- higher education in the field of economics, marketing management, sales management, or a similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position at an international or fast-growing company
- Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology will be an advantage
- Polish Native and English C1
- Resident in the Kraków area is considered a plus
- Having an entrepreneurial character, good leadership, and time-management skills are essential.
- Be proactive, not reactive. Not only taking orders but trying to identify the ways of improvement for client businesses, and prepare them for changes and challenges.
- Willingness to work at our client headquarters in the Netherlands for a month during onboarding
Main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the entire operational process of existing Polish customers. This includes reactive tasks such as order processing and after-sales, but also proactive contact with the customer
- Responsible for the design of the ordering process
- Collaborate with the Account Managers to support the customers in the right way as well as visit the customer together with the Account manager
- Monitoring and optimizing customer relationships
- Analyzing the results of the customer and responding to this
- Identifying and responding to needs
- Shifting between the head office in the Netherlands and the account managers in Poland
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Working on the future in a successful company in a challenging, fast-growing sector.
- Working for one of the largest solar importers in the Benelux.
- Enthusiastic, collegial, and capable colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop within the organization.