Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in the O2C area (Billing/Collections/Cash Application/Dispute Management)
- Fluent command of English and Polish
- People management experience
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Multitasking, ability to organize own work and teamwork in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client’s reporting requirements and ad hoc priority tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Cash Application Clerks and monitoring the overall team performance efficiency and quality
- Being a client contact point for addressing status updates, agreeing on new initiatives, and troubleshooting escalation
- Initiating process optimization and standardization activities
- Being responsible for keeping the process documentation up to date and initiating any required updates. Proactively monitoring and seeking for improvement of team’s and process’ KPIs.
- Ensuring cash is applied accurately as well as clearing and reconciliations is performed in a correct and timely manner
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our Client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.