Full-time – Katowice, – Poland
Are you greatly motivated, able to deal with complicated projects, professional to join network team to support the design and implementation of new components and services?
- An experienced professional able to work independently and within a team which is responsible end to end for deploying, supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
- Provide network consultancy during project life cycle – including assessment of requirements, adjusting the design as per business needs, implementing and coordinating related activities towards successful implementation
- Prepare documentation before handing over infrastructure to operations according to agreed standards
English at upper-intermediate level is necessary at both written and spoken.
- An engineer with experience in supporting and designing network infrastructures with the main focus on content-filtering (McAfee preferably).
- Should have in-depth knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP fundamentals, LAN, WAN, DC network).
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance).
- We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.