Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
We are looking for talents who will be working as a part of the Web Development team focused on high-quality deliverables fit business requirements. The project involves taking part in designing and featuring rollout while cooperating with other team members (BA, QA, and other developers) and providing Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage.
Focusing on high-quality deliverables to fit business requirements is our priority.
It will also be managed with agile methodology, which will be a plus as it is the new approach in the IT project management. The position refers to junior resources, so the very important requirement is the knowledge of Microsoft .NET. About Azure, could also organizing a specific training.
The following technical requirements are nice to have, experience/knowledge in:
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of experience in .Net web application development
- ASP.net / MVC
- API development
- Experience with: MS Visual Studio and TFS; SQL Server – TSQL; Windows Services
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies,
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills,
- Caring for high-quality work,
- Good command of the English language,
You will have;
- Employment contract,
- Competitive Salary: 10000-15 000 PLN gross/month (~2350-3500 EUR gross/month)
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil,
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Lab camp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training,
- Other benefits (great kitchen, MultiSport Card and Private Health Insurance)
- The gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects,
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.