API / Microservices Integration Engineer performs coding assignments. Depending on the size of the IT product he/she may be responsible for a large portion of the coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers. This role is also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality.
API / Microservices Integration Engineer also actively participates in IT product designs and makes sure the product has all integration capabilities to fit into the existing IT landscape.
What you’ll do:
- Develops best practices, coding standards, and tools for application development, execution and release.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, implements and modifies software-programming applications and software products
- Analyzes user stories and translates them into detailed technical specifications.
- Provides complex stories breakdown into other developer tasks.
- Performs code review and acts as the ultimate code quality peer review contact point
- Defines and builds IT product interfaces and integration capabilities including, but not limited to, APIs, events, streaming
- Builds technical capabilities supporting products continuous delivery and operation needs
- Active participation and creation of an Agile environment within the IT Product Team
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
What you’ll need:
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar – min. 5 years
- Experience and a strong understanding of IT technologies in the technology stack: TypeScript, Angular, Java, Java Spring,
- Previous experience working in Agile (ideally SCRUM) environment
- Working experience of microservice technologies: APIs, Containers, Events, Continuous Delivery
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or
- an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers, and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow