Great opportunity in a magnificent city, Krakow! You are the ideal candidate for this position if you are passionate about social media, very detail-oriented and precise. You will analyze the different content of social media and make a difference.
- Managing and reviewing media content.
- Escalate inappropriate content which violates parameters.
- Working according to precise guidelines and objectives.
- Ensuring that the quality level is always high.
- Fluent in French.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer focus and detail oriented.
- Great computer skills.
- Team working skills.
- Flexibility and Resiliency.
- Problem-solving, resiliency.
- Permanent contract.
- International environment.
- Training with Media Reviewer Team.
- Great company environment (many company events to increase the team spirit).
- Clear career pattern.
- Private medical insurance.
- Quarterly bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.