Linux System Engineer
Full-time – Katowice, Poland
Are you a motivated person who enjoys working in a team? Do you have a deep knowledge of Linux server systems? Apply now and join a multinational company in Katowice!
- We are looking for Linux System Engineer with knowledge in OS management area, who will be able to expand knowledge in dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
- During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing Linux Redhat OS environment, performing typical activities like incident management, installing new servers or configuring Linux services.
- This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
- Knowledge of Linux Server systems
- Knowledge of standard Linux services
- Professional experience with managing Linux OS
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings.