Are you a motivated person who enjoys working in a team? Do you have a deep knowledge of Linux server systems? Apply now and join a multinational company in Katowice.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Linux RedHat System environment.
- Linux System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in RedHat OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high-class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors).
- This position is dedicated to experienced people who like challenges.
We are looking for someone who focused on skills development, team player and motivated.
- Deep knowledge of Linux Server systems,
- Deep knowledge of standard Linux services,
- Professional experience with managing Linux OS,
- Experience in NFS, FTP, GPFS, and LVM management,
- DNS and IPTABLES administration,
- Scripting skills,
- English language skills (B1 level or higher).
We are offering a relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in the multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.