Linux System Consultant
Full-time – Katowice, Poland
Are you a motivated person who enjoys working in a team? Do you have a deep knowledge of Linux server systems? Apply now and join a multinational company in Katowice!
We are looking for experienced professional;
-Will work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Linux RedHat System environment.
-Linux System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in RedHat OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors).
-This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
– Focused on skills development
– Team player
- Deep knowledge of Linux Server systems
- Deep knowledge of standard Linux services
- Professional experience with managing Linux OS
- Experience in NFS, FTP, GPFS and LVM management
- DNS and IPTABLES administration
- Scripting skills
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings.