Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Rich Linux experience and understanding (RedHat Linux)
- Understanding of networking and storage concepts used in terms of Linux administration (good knowledge of LVM, NFS, CIFS)
- Good troubleshooting skills (especially performance analysis)
- Experience in VMWare infrastructure required to deploy and manage Linux servers,
- Knowledge about LDAP
- Experience with supporting hardware (blades& rack servers)
- Unix team management and cooperation with the client regarding projects
- Experience in leading a technical team and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge about docker, containers solutions, and Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, pearl)
What duties will help you grow?
- Participating in platform meetings with Customers and cooperating with other teams including external suppliers
- Providing guidance to the operations team regarding Linux administration-related aspects
- Being accountable for performance analysis and problems remediation; taking care of security compliance
- Automating manual tasks to decrease the level of human interaction
- Developing and maintaining existing and new documentation
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have the possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.