If you love journeys to the cloud, we are currently looking for professionals to work within a our multinational team. As a Knowledge Analyst you will be in charge of undertaking the management and maintenance of the Service Center knowledge system, at the same time you are ensuring that content is relevant, current, and of sufficient quality to be to allow the agents to resolve issues. You will be also monitoring and reporting on usage and usefulness of the knowledge system, while holding ownership of the Knowledge Management Process on the Service Desk. Definitely you will enjoy your position.
You will be;
- Ensuring knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process.
- Managing the existing and new knowledge documents.
- Promoting of training of the knowledge management tool.
- Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool accordingly to best practices and client requirements.
- Providing accuracy and consistency of knowledge.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Customers Knowledge Managers.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the customers’ service requirements.
- Maintaining up to date Knowledge Management work instructions and procedures accordingly to knowledge management best practices.
- Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and training.
- Active support of Knowledge Transfer process accordingly to assigned tasks.
- Supporting in preparation of knowledge gathering and training plans, accordingly, to assigned tasks.
For the Knowledge Analyst;
- Attention to details.
- Fluent English written and oral skills.
- Fluent German written and oral skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT Knowledge.
- Document administration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere.
- No formal dress code.
- Annual family picnics.
- Unforgettable integration events.
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects.
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests.
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more.
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball.
- Development in expert or leader competencies.
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.