We are currently looking for experienced engineers to work within a team. Join our multinational company now.
You will be;
- Technical support,
- Working with MS based applications.
- Basic knowledge of standard Microsoft services (e.g. DNS),
- Basic knowledge of windows service systems,
- English language skills (B1 level or higher),
Nice to have:
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS,
- Knowledge of Active Directory,
- Familiarity with writing scripts,
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred),
- Experience in server hardware management (HP is preferred).
- You will work in a multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages,
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen,
- You will choose your career path (authorities or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.