Our Client is owning operations in Beijing, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, India and Singapore, is a IP/IT service integrated platform that aims to serve the telecom operators worldwide. Now opening a new hub in CEE between Poland and Czech Republic.
- Responding to support requests on a daily basis
- Performing analysis, diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software problems in L1 support for a variety of customers
- Answering questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage of assigned products.
- Coordinating and active participating in the communication via phone, emails, chats with the client and professional technicians (L2 support)
- Recording and documentation of activities in an IT service management system
- Interest and passion for state of the art IT Systems, including hardware and software.
- Related work experience preferably in a Customer Service focused environment, IT Service Desk/Call Center environment experience a plus
- Working technical knowledge of Linux operating systems and basic network configurations preferred
- Working technical knowledge of server hardware technologies, including CPU/RAID/RAM/NICs/DIMMS.
- Ability to troubleshoot network related issues independently
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment and working a swing shift.
- Fluent in English and German