Are you able to follow the standardized process and carry out tasks as described in the documentation and work instructions? As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the infrastructure, application systems, and operations for our customers’ IT layout. Join our multinational company now.
You will be;
- Performing changes and tasks according to standardized as well as non-standard operating procedures,
- Handling incidents and according to agreed SLAs,
- Supporting client’s applications.
You should be;
- Flexible and well-motivated team player,
- Able to work effectively in the busy and constantly changing the environment,
- Commitment and ownership attitude,
- Attention to details,
- Able to work under pressure,
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams.
You will have;
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900).
- We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion.
- Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance).
- We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.