Joining our team as a Junior Finance Specialist, you will be working directly with the Finance and Accounting Department while you will be in charge of managing customer matters, preparing and processing payments. You do not need previous experience on the position.
- Managing portfolio of Customers.
- Preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers.
- Interacting with Client’s various parties via phone and email.
- Processing electronic payments.
- Analyzing balances, payment plans and queries.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Swedish
- Attention on details
- Good communication skills
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Bonuses, including those for new employees’ recommendation.
- Additional life insurance.
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version.
- An attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.).
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options.
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas.
- Anti-smog plants in offices.
- Car leasing.
- Annual family picnics.
- Unforgettable integration events.
- Employee volunteering opportunities and exciting CSR projects.
- Great opportunity for Development.
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding.
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base.
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.