The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of Portuguese (B2 at least)
- Good knowledge of English (B1)
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork approach
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of pieces of training designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Researching root cause of deductions and disputes and recommending/supporting a permanent resolution of similar exceptions
- Based on the findings, collecting the proofs of dispute validity and initiating resolving actions as appropriate
- Coding and clearing deductions as well as researching low complexity disputes and deductions for validity
- If the deduction is invalid, providing proof to support collection efforts
- Reconciling accounts and escalating problem accounts
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.