You will be working in an international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of pieces of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- You should be open to starting an international career and want to use the Estonian language every day by working with clients.
- Also, we are looking for someone who has good communication skills and is able to speak fluent Estonian (C1 level) and English (B2 level).
- You will be interacting with Client’s various parties via phone and email – queries resolution. Also, preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers,
- Direct agreement with sales department, credit management team, and local finance,
- Analyzing data on Team Leader’s request,
- Preparing analyses and processing reports,
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of guide or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.