You will be working in an international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of pieces of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Readiness to start your career in an international environment
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch (C1) and good command of English (B2)
- Very good analytical skills and communication skills
- Client-focused attitude
- Readiness to work with ERP systems
- Interacting with the Client’s various parties via phone and email
- Preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with 3rd party customers and internal customer service and sales representatives
- Supporting cash application or collections team
- Preparing reports when required
What we offer
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our partner company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.