Are you happy around people? Do you agree that there is no situation one could not escape from? Do you want to learn and develop yourself? Would you like to work with well-known international brands? Explore your potential now.
- Daily contact with the Client and Vendors via phone and email
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Maintain professional business relations with the Client
- Prepare financial reports
- Effective cooperation with other team members
- Keeping records of all customers’ inquiries in the reporting system
- Sending more complex inquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
You should have;
- Very good French language skills both verbal and written,
- Good English skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,,
- Basic experience in Windows XP, MS Office, MS based applications,
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of expert or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.