Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of English and French (at least C1 level).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Interest in starting your career in finance.
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Ensure that the daily activities within your responsibilities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets.
- Processing of incoming invoices, with initial problem identification as necessary.
- Is responsible for a customer-focused service to the client.
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and proactively identifies improvement opportunities.
- Proactively share knowledge on processes and related procedures with other team members.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.