Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Advanced knowledge of German (at least C1) and English (at least B2)
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications (Excel)
- Ability to deal with all types of Customer queries and disputes within the role
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal customers and the Client in a professional manner
- Willingness to help and resolve various issues on the accounts
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Teamwork mindset
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Monitoring, creating and applying changes to customer and vendor accounts
- Contacting customers regarding overdue or unapplied payments (calls, e-mails)
- Investigating and resolving unapplied payments
- Responding to Client queries
- Ensuring accounts receivables are cleared
- Updating account status records and collection efforts
- Reporting on collections activity and accounts receivables status
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.